Linux issue with StarTeam client

2007-07-27 01:21:06 AM
off-topic3
I have a problem with the StarTeam client which I haven't been able to
figure out. I cannot figure out how to properly specify an application
for it to use to open attachments. If my attachment is a
".txt" file there is no problem, it opens in a text box.
However, if my attachment is something else, like a ".jpg" file, I
cannot get it to open.
I'm supposed to be able to set it up in my personal options but that
doesn't seem to work. As a workaround, I must save the file to a
temporary location and then open it outside of StarTeam.