quick start guide

2005-04-28 11:30:14 PM
off-topic10
can anyone provide me with a "step-by-step quick start guide" about how to
use starteam server 2005 with delphi 2005 (include a new/old project, use it
between several people, etc.). I have some time using with delphi, but it's
the first time i use starteam and can't figure out how to give it an
appropiate use.
Thanks in advance
Cesar

Re:quick start guide

Cesar wrote:
can anyone provide me with a "step-by-step quick start guide" about
how to use starteam server 2005 with delphi 2005 (include a new/old
project, use it between several people, etc.).
While it goes nowhere near covering all you ask for, the following
article will give you an introduction to using the StarTeam integration
built into D2005
bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,32959,00.html
HTH
--
Cheers,
David Clegg