Cant see #33415

Hi
Why cant I see #33415 ?
An error occurred in the application:
The exception type is:
QCWebClientException
The message that came along with the exception is:
Either there is no report #33415, or you are not authorized to see that
report.
Stack Trace:
at ucDisplayReport.DisplayReportUserControl.Page_Load(Object sender,
EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()
You were attempting to access this link:
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
You probably can use your "Back" button to return to where you were before
the error occurred, or simply return to Home Page.

Re:Cant see #33415

Lars G wrote:
Why cant I see #33415 ?
Because it's a private report.
--
Leonel

Re:Cant see #33415

It should no longer be private.
--
regards,
John
"Leonel" <togniolli.@.gmail.com>wrote in message
Lars G wrote:

>Why cant I see #33415 ?

Because it's a private report.

--
Leonel

{smallsort}

Re:Cant see #33415

"Lars G" <lbg-at-aplusmail-dot-dk>wrote in message
Hi

Why cant I see #33415 ?

An error occurred in the application:
The exception type is:
QCWebClientException
This should give you a sensible error message instead of
a core dump. I tried to add a QC report on this, but I
couldn't find the right area.
The win client and JED, QC both handle this correctly.
--
HTH,
Brad.

Re:Cant see #33415

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Brad White" <bwhite at inebraska.com>wrote:
This should give you a sensible error message instead of
a core dump. I tried to add a QC report on this, but I
couldn't find the right area.
Try this:
<qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx>
--
-David
Quis custodiet custodes ipsos?

Re:Cant see #33415

"David Dean" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Brad White" <bwhite at inebraska.com>wrote:

>This should give you a sensible error message instead of
>a core dump. I tried to add a QC report on this, but I
>couldn't find the right area.

Try this:
<qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx>

I see. I expected to find a separate area for each.
But they are each listed as different platforms
under the same area.
I get it.
--
Thanks,
Brad.

Re:Cant see #33415

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Hi
>
>Why cant I see #33415 ?
>
>An error occurred in the application:
>The exception type is:
>QCWebClientException

Report No: 33640 Status: Reported
Navigating to private reports yields error