undeclared identifier: 'NetfileDir'

2006-06-16 08:05:52 PM
off-topic12
Using Delphi 6 I have an Initialization in a data module that
has just started complaining about Netfiledir being undeclared
when I try the following:
Session.Netfiledir:=sPath+'\NetDir';
It has been there for years but something has changed to cause
this. DBTables is in the main Uses section. Session.PrivateDir
is fine.
Pat Bell

Re:undeclared identifier: 'NetfileDir'

P.S.Bell wrote:
It has been there for years but something has changed to cause
this.
Something changed in the "Uses", so there's a later definition of
"Session" which doesn't have a NetFileDir ?
... Joe
Member of the UK Borland User Group

Re:undeclared identifier: 'NetfileDir'

Session.Netfiledir:=sPath+'\NetDir';

It has been there for years but something has changed to cause
this. DBTables is in the main Uses section. Session.PrivateDir
is fine.

Is there any chance that something changed Session.NetFileDir into
Session.Netfiledir
or is just your cut and paste?
HTH
Antonio

{smallsort}

Re:undeclared identifier: 'NetfileDir'

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, Joe Griffin
wrote:
P.S.Bell wrote:
>It has been there for years but something has changed to cause
>this.

Something changed in the "Uses", so there's a later definition of
"Session" which doesn't have a NetFileDir ?

... Joe
Member of the UK Borland User Group

I took DBTables out from about number 6 in the uses and Delphi put
it back in at the end, now it compiles. It was the dbisamtb! I will
specify dbtables.session.NetFileDir in future.
Pat Bell