Win XP Pro and Error $251E

2004-09-17 03:29:23 AM
off-topic0
I'm using Delphi 5 with BDE 5.2 and Paradox tables. When a customer
(running XP Pro (SP1) with 240+MB of free memory and 31+DB of free disk
space) tries to start the application he gets the Error $251E message.
I tried having him update the SHAREDMEMSIZE in the Registry and
adjusting the SHAREDMEMLOCATION setting to 0x5BDE but the error still
occurs.
Any further suggestions as to what might be causing this error and how
to correct it? I'm plumb out of ideas :(

Re:Win XP Pro and Error $251E

Had the same thing.
Manage it by setting compatibility
to Win NT 4