mailing order

MAKE MONEY NOW!$$$$$ Fast and Easy Mail order business! Dear Internet User,
Good day, This article I've written is all about the fact where I earned an
ASTOUNDING amount of money in less than a month and I've decided to share or
reveal the secrets behind making big bucks in the Mail Order Business. So
all money seekers, read this carefully.
READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board like
this one and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through
several newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article
similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks
with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this
must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said that you need to send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and
address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in
the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200
newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking
it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I
figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I
invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started
getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but
the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the
end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third
week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth
week and I have made just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly.
It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the
lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it
works.... Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can
get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you
follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than
you thought possible by doing something so easy! SUGGESTION: Read this
entire message carefully! (print it out or download it.) Follow the simple
directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your
investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage). IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off;
it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it
really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you
will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these
directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This
program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants. Please continue it's success by carefully adhering to the
instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this
business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in
the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy
to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing
lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me
asking to be included in that list. --->HERE ARE 4 EASY STEPS TO GET
STARTED<--- STEP# 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following
on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US
$1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill
will not be seen through the envelope ( Please make sure that the bill would
not be noticed in the envelope to prevent thievery). Send out US $ DOLLAR,
so it would be more acceptable. STEP# 2: Next, place one paper in each of
the 6 envelopes and seal them properly. You should now have 6 sealed
envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the phrase, "PLEASE PUT ME ON
YOUR MAILING LIST.", your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are
doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting
for a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us, I was a
little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So
I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
addresses below:
#1)Mary Ibiam ; 9604 57th Ave Flushing,NY 11368 #2)Billy B ;P.O.Box 156.
Overgaard,AZ.85933 #3) John S;P,O.Box 10184 Fort Smith,AR 72917 #4)
H.Pelegrino ;1376 Coach Rd # 206 Saint Paul MN 55108 #5)W. Montgomery; 23
Roseanne Loop Hamilton, Ga 31811 #6)Jennifer Kwan; 28 Jennifer Court,
Marlboro NJ 07746
STEP# 3: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
number 6 on the list. STEP# 4: Copy this article. Change anything you need
to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post
your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to
2.4million groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the
more money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer
to Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, US Postal and Lottery Laws or Title 18,
Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of Federal regulations, Volume
16, Sections 255 and 436, which states; "a product or service must be
exchanged for money received." The simple note in the letter, "PLEASE PUT ME
ON YOUR MAILING LIST", makes it legal because you are paying for exchange of
a service, (adding the purchasers name to his mailing list) for a $1.00 fee.
IMPORTANT: Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program
remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants
and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If
you are of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every
name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the
notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service.
(Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce
the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions
carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation
as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be
receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00
($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your
own name to the list and you're in business! ALSO REMEMBER: SEND YOUR $1 OUT
TO EVERYONE ON THE LIST, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT FROM THE U.S. --->DIRECTIONS
FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS<--- Step 1) You do not need to re-type this
entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your mouse cursor at the
beginning of this letter, click and drag your cursor to the bottom of this
document, right click and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy
the entire letter into the computer's memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad'
file and place your mouse cursor at the top of the blank page. Right click
and from the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the
letter into notepad so that you can add your name and postal address to the
list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back
to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Step
5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by
highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu.
Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they
scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the "post"
message button. You're done with your first one! Click here ?Post your
article now! SUGGESTION: You can find lots of public forums, discussions and
message boards on your search engines such as Yahoo, Google, msn, Lycos,
etc. Just type "post reply message wwwboard" then click 'search'. NOTE: You
may want to publish a web page for FREE?, (like this web page of mine), so
you can attract more people to join your mailing lists? Then click here ?
Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups, chat boards, discussions, message boards, forums and post away,
after you get the hang of it, it will take about a minute for each
newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU
WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** You can also send emails
to your friends to inform them of this amazing money making opportunity.
That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days!
You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail
you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to
use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE
ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.
*NOW the WHY part; Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very
low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now,
each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings,
each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original
5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts
with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional
$125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my
name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional
$626.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a
MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies,
that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this
message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still ONLY 5 persons per
200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment
of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just
take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to
names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting
again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all
over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles
everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it
really works?? I think so... People have said, "what if the plan is played
out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that
happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who
are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it
a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with hundreds
of thousands of those joining the actual internet!!! REMEMBER, PLAY FAIRLY
AND HONESTLY AND THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU!!! By the way, please DON'T try to
deceive people by posting the messages with your name in the list and not
sending the CASH to the rest of the people already on the list, you will NOT
get any. This is the fairest and most honest way I have ever seen to share
the wealth of the world without costing anything but our time!!! You also
may want to buy mailing and e-mail lists for future cash. Make sure you
print this article out RIGHT NOW! Also, try to keep a list of everyone that
sends you CASH and always keep an eye on the newsgroups to make sure
everyone is playing fairly. Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. You don't
need to cheat the basic idea to make the CASH!! GOOD LUCK to all and please
play fairly and reap the huge rewards from this, which is tons of extra
CASH. Profitably yours, W. Montgomery