Any chance of getting BabelCode working again?

lingua.codegear.com/babelcode/client/BabelClient.aspx
After a long pause all I can ever get is:
Runtime Error
error settings for this application prevent the details of the application
error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons).

Re:Any chance of getting BabelCode working again?

David Wilcockson wrote:
After a long pause all I can ever get is:
I'll look at this today or tomorrow. Sorry about that. Dunno why it
stopped.
--
John Kaster blogs.codegear.com/johnk
CodeGear Developer Network: dn.codegear.com

Re:Any chance of getting BabelCode working again?

I'll look at this today or tomorrow. Sorry about that. Dunno why it
stopped.

Thank you!
David

{smallsort}

Re:Any chance of getting BabelCode working again?

I'll look at this today or tomorrow. Sorry about that. Dunno why it
stopped.

John - any chance of taking a look at this?
Thanks
David

David Wilcockson wrote:
John - any chance of taking a look at this?
Thanks for the reminder. It's fixed now.
How the web client was EVER working since I moved it to the load
balanced instances on lingua is a mystery to me. Perhaps the web client
wasn't, but the web service would have been working fine for external
calls.
Anyway, it's fixed now.
--
John Kaster blogs.codegear.com/johnk
CodeGear Developer Network: dn.codegear.com
Features and bugs: qc.codegear.com
Got source? cc.codegear.com
If it's not here, it's not happening: ec.codegear.com

Re:Any chance of getting BabelCode working again?

Anyway, it's fixed now.

That's excellent - thanks!

Re:Any chance of getting BabelCode working again?

David Wilcockson wrote:
That's excellent - thanks!
You're welcome. Thanks much for the reminder.