Forcing .NET Conversion

How can I convert a Delphi 2005 project from Win32 to .NET? The automatic
conversion tool only seems to popup when I try to open a project from an
earlier version of Delphi. Is there a command line switch or separate
utility that I can use?

Re:Forcing .NET Conversion

Rick Flanders wrote:
How can I convert a Delphi 2005 project from Win32 to .NET? The
automatic
conversion tool only seems to popup when I try to open a project from an
earlier version of Delphi. Is there a command line switch or separate
utility that I can use?
Hide the .bdsproj file.
-Brion

Re:Forcing .NET Conversion

At 23:15:54, 03.06.2005, Rick Flanders wrote:
How can I convert a Delphi 2005 project from Win32 to .NET?
Hide or get rid of the .bsdproj file, and open the .dpr file instead. Or,
probably better, copy the .dpr file to a different name or directory, and
open that (do not copy the .bsdproj file).
It might however be better to create two different projects, and add all
required units manually, or to copy the .dpr file to a new directory or
name and use that as the base for the new .NET project.
You can still share the units, but I would not share the .dpr file, since
the .NET .dpr will contain some extras.
You could have:
Myproject
dotNet
Win32
Shared
The dotNet contains the .NET specific stuff (bsdproj, dpr, res etc for
that platform), Win32 the Win32 specific stuff (same kind of files), and
shared the units that are shared.
Simply "save project as" your Win32 project to the Win32 directory, and
then copy the .dpr to the dotnet directory. Then open that.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] velthuis.homepage.t-online.de
"Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not

{smallsort}