DBGrid Events

Hello all,
When I do click on column of DBGrid or when I exit on column of
DBgrid I need
konw what is the column what I was working. I don't find events at level of
columns in the
DBGrid Object.
Thank
you!!!

Re:DBGrid Events

OnTitleClick
"Franc Pujol" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >ha scritto nel messaggio
Hello all,

When I do click on column of DBGrid or when I exit on column of
DBgrid I need
konw what is the column what I was working. I don't find events at level
of
columns in the
DBGrid Object.

Thank
you!!!

Re:DBGrid Events

Hi,
I understand this events OnTitleClick, OnColumnEnter and OnColumnExit
but the real problem I expose
in the next sample :
if I have three columns : ORDER/CLIENT/DESCRIPTION How diferenciates
the event OnColumnEnter
the what is the column that do the event. When the user enter in column
Order I need do some code, in the
column client I need do another code....
Thank you
"Bill Todd" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje
Look at the events of the DBGrid, specifically, OnCellClick,
OnTitleClick, OnColumnEnter and OnColumnExit.

--
Bill (TeamB)

Re:DBGrid Events

Thank you Bill
"Bill Todd" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje
Use the SelectedField property.

if DbGrid1.SelectedField.FieldName = 'SomeField' then...

--
Bill (TeamB)