Order Borcon Borland products online?

2004-09-04 01:18:40 AM
off-topic14
I thought that at Borcon we'd get a sheet of paper that'd we turn back in with our product orders on it.
However on the on-line price list, it says the products will be orderable on-line via an email we will receive prior to Borcon.
I guess this is a new way of doing things. I was hoping to meet with some of the developers to determine what I should buy. Will we be able to order Borcon-discounted product _after_ Borcon?
Also, when will we get this email?
John Roberts

Re:Order Borcon Borland products online?

I guess this is a new way of doing things. I was hoping to meet with some of the developers to determine what I should buy. Will we be able to order Borcon-discounted product _after_ Borcon?

You can order before, during and after BorCon.
--
Anders Ohlsson - Borland Developer Relations - bdn.borland.com/
Borland Software Corporation - www.borland.com/ - Excellence Endures

"Anders Ohlsson (Borland)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

>I guess this is a new way of doing things. I was hoping to meet with
some of the developers to determine what I should buy. Will we be able to
order Borcon-discounted product _after_ Borcon?

You can order before, during and after BorCon.

That sounds great.
How long after?
Thanks,
Brad.

{smallsort}

Re:Order Borcon Borland products online?

Anders:
If D9 is going to support both Delphi and C# in the same IDE, is it then
not logical for me to discontinue with C# Builder Software Assurance since I
have both D8 and C# Builder Architect versions? Any comments on how Borland
would handle such situations.
Chris
"Anders Ohlsson (Borland)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

>I guess this is a new way of doing things. I was hoping to meet with
some of the developers to determine what I should buy. Will we be able to
order Borcon-discounted product _after_ Borcon?

You can order before, during and after BorCon.

--
Anders Ohlsson - Borland Developer Relations - bdn.borland.com/
Borland Software Corporation - www.borland.com/ - Excellence
Endures
Enabling our customers to move into the future without abandoning their
past
blogs.borland.com/ao/
homepages.borland.com/aohlsson/blog_beta/

Re:Order Borcon Borland products online?

That sounds great.
How long after?

info.borland.com/conf2004/price_list.html
Give me some eBay feedback if you've registered. ;-)
--
Anders Ohlsson - Borland Developer Relations - bdn.borland.com/
Borland Software Corporation - www.borland.com/ - Excellence Endures
Enabling our customers to move into the future without abandoning their past
blogs.borland.com/ao/
homepages.borland.com/aohlsson/blog_beta/

Re:Order Borcon Borland products online?

If D9 is going to support both Delphi and C# in the same IDE, is it then
not logical for me to discontinue with C# Builder Software Assurance since I
have both D8 and C# Builder Architect versions? Any comments on how Borland
would handle such situations.

Interesting... I have no idea what would happen should such a scenario
arise.
Can you ask the staff at BorCon?
--
Anders Ohlsson - Borland Developer Relations - bdn.borland.com/
Borland Software Corporation - www.borland.com/ - Excellence Endures
Enabling our customers to move into the future without abandoning their past
blogs.borland.com/ao/
homepages.borland.com/aohlsson/blog_beta/

Re:Order Borcon Borland products online?

"Anders Ohlsson (Borland)" wrote

Interesting... I have no idea what would happen should such a scenario
arise.

Can you ask the staff at BorCon?
I also have SA on both Delphi and C#B (but in my case Architect C#B and Pro
Delphi). Since renewals for SA bought at last years' BorCon will be coming
up shortly, Borland really does need to address this if the products are
going to merge.
bobD

Re:Order Borcon Borland products online?

is there a way you can ask DavidI and let us know?
I'm sure not paying for SA when I can chose to use D9 with C# support built
in.
Thanks
Chris