reports wrongly marked as Beta reports

2007-07-02 12:52:06 AM
off-topic11
Hi,
some of my reports in QC have been marked as Beta reports, e.g.
29583: Xercesxmldom.dll requires cc3260mt.dll which is not distributed
38793: OLH does not mention the TPopupActionBar component
35355: TCustomIniFile.ReadSections documentation is incomplete
I am pretty sure that I have reported them for released versions of Delphi
the first one actually goes back to Delphi 2005 (OK, that version could
rightly be called a beta, but officially it wasn't ;-) )
MfG
twm

Re:reports wrongly marked as Beta reports

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
Thomas Mueller < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
some of my reports in QC have been marked as Beta reports, e.g.

29583: Xercesxmldom.dll requires cc3260mt.dll which is not distributed
38793: OLH does not mention the TPopupActionBar component
35355: TCustomIniFile.ReadSections documentation is incomplete
These reports should now be visible to all. I'll make sure that the
team understands the impact this is having to public reports.
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer