QC 26063 Poor performance in TOPToSoapDomConvert

I would really appreciate if someone could take a look at QC 26063 and
open it.
regards
/Micke

Re:QC 26063 Poor performance in TOPToSoapDomConvert

Please let me know what is missing to get this QC item opened.
I have attached a Delphi dotnet SOAP Server and a Delphi Win32 Client to
this item so that you can use to verify that TOPToSoapDomConvert is
indeed slow. Or at least that it slows down dramatically with increasing
number of items returned.

Re:QC 26063 Poor performance in TOPToSoapDomConvert

And perhaps I may be so bold as to humbly ask if someone could take a
look at QC 26373 as well.
/Micke
PS
Is the going kind of slow in the SOAP department of the QC? :)

{smallsort}