Problem Installing ODBC-ALIAS with an installing-programm

Hello,
hope someone could help me with this.
I've to install a program which use an ODBC-ALIAS and BDE on several
computer.
To make it easier if written an Installing/Update-Programm which creates the
all the settings.
1. I install all needed settings for the ODBC-Driver in ODBC.INI, also
Registry
2. To install the ALIAS in the IDAPI32.CFG i use a TSession-Object
All works fine except one thing>>the ODBC-Driver need special settings for
the entry LANGDRIVER='ascii' Ansi.
I do this also with my Setup-Programm but when I start the installed
Program(a Reportprogram)
and all special signs, ? ? ? ? are not correctly shown (this sign # is
shown)
When I make the setting for the entry LANGDRIVER='ascii' Ansi manually
again, just reselect it
and save it, all works fine.
My System Delphi Pro 6,
Hope someone could help me with this.