Session presentations available online?

2004-09-16 12:11:03 AM
off-topic0

Re:Session presentations available online?

As usual for attendee only.
Some sessions will be available on authors web-sites.
But this is as far as this go...
--
Serge Dosyukov,
BorCon 2004 blog borcon2004.blogspot.com/
"John" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

Re:Session presentations available online?

I thought maybe all borcon presenters would centralize all of their
presentation content in one location, maybe the borcon website?
Oh well I can dream :)
"Serge Dosyukov" <sergeATdragonsoftruDOTcom>wrote in message
As usual for attendee only.
Some sessions will be available on authors web-sites.
But this is as far as this go...

--
Serge Dosyukov,
BorCon 2004 blog borcon2004.blogspot.com/

"John" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

{smallsort}

Re:Session presentations available online?

it will be on borcon web-site, but under password
--

news:41486ea3$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>As usual for attendee only.
>Some sessions will be available on authors web-sites.
>But this is as far as this go...
>
>--
>Serge Dosyukov,
>BorCon 2004 blog borcon2004.blogspot.com/
>
>"John" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
>news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

Re:Session presentations available online?

Can someone help me get access to this?
I have a Borland Developer login if that's all it is?
URL??
thanks!!

news:41487289$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

John wrote:
Can someone help me get access to this?
No; it's for conference attendees only.
-Craig

Re:Session presentations available online?

I attended the conference and would like to know if this is available to me.
Sorry if I'm not being clear here.
thanks

On 16 Sep 2004, "John" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I attended the conference and would like to know if this is available
to me.
David I. will be sending everyone an e-mail with instructions for those who
either missed the closing session or didn't bother writing it down when he
announced it.
--
-Mike (TeamB)