members

2008-04-09 10:38:28 PM
off-topic10
Can't connect to members.codegear.com.
Is it just me?
Thanks,
Brad.

Re:members

Brad White wrote:
Can't connect to members.codegear.com.
Is it just me?
I tried members.codegear.com and it redirected to
https://members.codegear.com/login.aspx?login[blah][obscureurl]
I got the response from USSVS-BDN2, which appears to be the same server
talking to me all morning, from what I've noticed.
FireFox 2.0.0.13, if it matters.
--
-Brion
There's no such thing as 'one, true way;'

Re:members

Brion L. Webster wrote:
Brad White wrote:

>Can't connect to members.codegear.com.
>Is it just me?

I tried members.codegear.com and it redirected to
https://members.codegear.com/login.aspx?login[blah][obscureurl]

I got the response from USSVS-BDN2, which appears to be the same server
talking to me all morning, from what I've noticed.

FireFox 2.0.0.13, if it matters.

I got to USSVS-BDN2, too, Brion, but it was only after a seriously long
pause. I suspect something is fishy.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

{smallsort}

Re:members

Lori M Olson [TeamB] expressed precisely :
Brion L. Webster wrote:
>Brad White wrote:
>
>>Can't connect to members.codegear.com.
>>Is it just me?
>
>I tried members.codegear.com and it redirected to
>https://members.codegear.com/login.aspx?login[blah][obscureurl]
>
>I got the response from USSVS-BDN2, which appears to be the same server
>talking to me all morning, from what I've noticed.
>
>FireFox 2.0.0.13, if it matters.

I got to USSVS-BDN2, too, Brion, but it was only after a seriously long
pause. I suspect something is fishy.
Working fine now.
Thanks,
Brad.

Re:members

Lori M Olson [TeamB] wrote:
I got to USSVS-BDN2, too, Brion, but it was only after a seriously
long pause. I suspect something is fishy.
USSVS-BDN2 is very cranky these days. We need to kick it frequently
right now. We have 2 new dedicated servers for membership services
(rather than everything load-balanced on one box) but our IT group
hasn't had a chance to switch over to them yet. Shouldn't be too much
longer.
--
John Kaster blogs.codegear.com/johnk
CodeGear Developer Network: dn.codegear.com