D2007 scktsvr error using compression dll

Using D2007, scktsrvr with intrcpt.dll, single machine. Converted
intrcpt.dll from D7, compiles and register OK.
If I run my app without compression everything works fine. If I turn on
compression by filling in the GUID in scktsrvr properties and adding the
GUID at the client end, scktsrvr fails with an "invalid class string" error.
I double checked that intrcpt.dll is registered, used regsvr32 to make sure
again and checked registry. Was working properly in D7.
Thanks, Wayne

Re:D2007 scktsvr error using compression dll

Resolved this by rebuilding a brand new dll in D2007. At least it works now.
Wayne