TMTSDatamodule not available in D2006

it appears that the TMTSdatamodule is not available in D2006 unless
you add a key in the registry "HKCU\Software\Borland\BDS\4.0\Type
Library\TransactionalWizards = True"
Is it a known problem ?
Any reason for hiding those components ?
Thanks for your hints
Bruno
--

Re:TMTSDatamodule not available in D2006

bruno Lecoq wrote:
Is it a known problem ?
Yes.
Any reason for hiding those components ?
I don't think they were fully QAed. IIRC.
All the great TeamB service you've come to expect plus (New!)
Irish Tin Whistle tips: learningtowhistle.blogspot.com

Re:TMTSDatamodule not available in D2006

thanks for your answer...
Not a very good as it will add additional risk to our project :-(
Craig Stuntz [TeamB] wrote:
bruno Lecoq wrote:

>Is it a known problem ?

Yes.

>Any reason for hiding those components ?

I don't think they were fully QAed. IIRC.

Re:TMTSDatamodule not available in D2006

Hi Bruno,
The wizard is the one not tested. But the modules work with no problems at
all. We migrated around 14 Transactional modules on our path to D2006 and
all of them are running smoothly.
If we need to add more, we usually create them using the Delphi 7 wizard and
we open them with BDS 2006.
Att.
Esteban Pacheco
estebanp.blogspot.com
A Delphi Programming Blog
www.epachsoft.com

Craig Stuntz [TeamB] wrote:

>bruno Lecoq wrote:
>
>>Is it a known problem ?
>
>Yes.
>
>>Any reason for hiding those components ?
>
>I don't think they were fully QAed. IIRC.

--

Re:TMTSDatamodule not available in D2006

Tx to precise that,
I'm feeling better :-)