BDN articles not listed on public site

There are a number of articles listed on the bdn2 site that do not
appear on the public site, and not all are about the new site. The
last article listed on the regular site is from May 4. Since the
rollback seems to be more than a momentary thing, maybe the articles
could be added to the old site so that they are viewable by all.
- Leo

Re:BDN articles not listed on public site

On 25/05/2006 15:06:30, Leo Siefert wrote:
Since the
rollback seems to be more than a momentary thing, maybe the articles
could be added to the old site so that they are viewable by all.
The main reason for the rollback was the need to set up new
certificates to properly redirect to the new membership services from
the old login pages. Now that the membership pages are online, we can
expect bdn.borland.com to point to the new site pretty soon.
--
Yorai Aminov (TeamB)
Shorter Path - www.shorterpath.com

Leo Siefert wrote:
Since the
rollback seems to be more than a momentary thing
The rollback has just been rolled back.
--
Leonel

{smallsort}

Leonel wrote:
The rollback has just been rolled back.
Yup, we're now live on bdn2 again. Yippee!
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com

Re:BDN articles not listed on public site

It seems like the full comment mouseover hint could only show when the
comment is actually to long to see it all in the main article screen (i.e,
it has no ... at the end).
Example: bdn.borland.com/article/33477
Erik

Erik Berry wrote:
It seems like the full comment mouseover hint could only show
We could do that tweak, but we're not going to spend any more time on
the current comments viewer. Lots of other things to do that have a
higher priority.