Re: ibextract.pas modified to became compatibiliy with firebird

2007-08-13 09:22:12 AM
off-topic7
Sergio wrote:
2 querys are modified, and some part of the code to handle by code the
missing distinct

This post was canceled. Please do not post Borland's code publicly. You do not
have redistribution rights to it.
--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
faceless watchers that stalk the carpeted corridors of Whitehall.