View specific Check Out

Hi
I shifted from CVS to Starteam a month back.
Its easy to use. The only problem the team is facing is in Views. We have 2
version of our product. We created a seperate View for version 2.0 and
continued development on the main baseline for version 3.0
Now we need to do some maintainence work on Version 2.0. The problem is how
to check out files from 2.0 view.
Whenever i check out even if 2.0 view is selected, the latest modifications
which were done on the baseline.
How to check out files for 2.0 View?
Thanks
Deepesh

Re:View specific Check Out

Sounds like you created your 2.0 view with "floating configuration"
Hopefully you are using ST2005, so you can look at View Properties and see
the "Type" tab, which will tell you if the "parent configuration" is
floating.
If it is floating, then you will need to delete and re-create your 2.0 view
as a branching view based upon your 2.0 label.