Impossible to enter the licence after a R2 upgrade

2005-08-25 08:38:09 PM
off-topic19
After an upgrade from 2005 to R2, I can't introduce my licence (it always
tels me that the licence is not valid).
Is there something special to do ?
Regards
Jacques Garcia Vazquez

Re:Impossible to enter the licence after a R2 upgrade

Jacques Garcia Vazquez wrote:
After an upgrade from 2005 to R2, I can't introduce my licence (it always
tels me that the licence is not valid).
Is there something special to do ?

Regards
Jacques Garcia Vazquez

The license for StarTeam 2005 does not work with StarTeam 2005 R2. Did
you get a new license for ST 2005 R2?
Tom
--
Tom Margrave
STAdvice 'at' Unionpoint 'dot' net

Re:Impossible to enter the licence after a R2 upgrade

HaHaHa,
I don't - where does this is specified ?
By the way I asked a sale representative in Holland two days ago. May be I
will have an answer when R3 will be available.
Now my problem is tht I can't restart the 2005 version. The database seams
to have changed in beetween :)
Jacques Garcia Vazquez
"Tom Margrave" <""STAdvice \"@ Unionpoint.net">wrote in message
Jacques Garcia Vazquez wrote:
>After an upgrade from 2005 to R2, I can't introduce my licence (it always
>tels me that the licence is not valid).
>Is there something special to do ?
>
>Regards
>Jacques Garcia Vazquez
The license for StarTeam 2005 does not work with StarTeam 2005 R2. Did
you get a new license for ST 2005 R2?

Tom

--

Tom Margrave
STAdvice 'at' Unionpoint 'dot' net
www.orasiglobalservices.com/

{smallsort}

Re:Impossible to enter the licence after a R2 upgrade

Jacques Garcia Vazquez wrote:
Now my problem is tht I can't restart the 2005 version. The database seams
to have changed in beetween :)

When you up graded from 2005 to 2005 R2 it change the database and you
can not roll back. (Well you can with Borland's help, but you do not
want to do that.) I think you can get the new license requested from
Borland's web site.
Tom
--
Tom Margrave
STAdvice 'at' Unionpoint 'dot' net
www.orasiglobalservices.com/

Re:Impossible to enter the licence after a R2 upgrade

Thanks for your reply.