JED: QC is on hold! :)

Is it me, or ever since JED's last week announcement of a new QC+, QC
activity has slowed down considerably? :) Is everyone waiting for the
new QC+?

Re:JED: QC is on hold! :)

Fernando Madruga wrote:
Is it me, or ever since JED's last week announcement of a new QC+, QC
activity has slowed down considerably? :) Is everyone waiting for the
new QC+?
No, he's been saying that for a while in ever larger
circles, so the people that would be most affected
by it already knew.
It goes in spurts.
Brad.

Re:JED: QC is on hold! :)

Fernando Madruga wrote:
Is it me, or ever since JED's last week announcement of a new QC+, QC
activity has slowed down considerably? :) Is everyone waiting for the
new QC+?
LOL, I doubt it ;-)
--
TJSDialog - TaskDialog for other operating systems:
www.jed-software.com/jsd.htm

{smallsort}

Re:JED: QC is on hold! :)

Brad White wrote:
No, he's been saying that for a while in ever larger
circles, so the people that would be most affected
by it already knew.
BTW, counting downloads I disagree with that assumption. Sure not the
most accurate metric but still gives some idea.