Official Borland quote to say BDE is obsolete and should be replaced

2005-08-23 07:01:13 AM
off-topic19
I am sure I have read somewhere an official statement from Borland
that the BDE is obsolete and should be replaced.
Can anyone provide a link to it?
Regards,
Robert.

Re:Official Borland quote to say BDE is obsolete and should be replaced

Robert Gilland wrote:
I am sure I have read somewhere an official statement from Borland
that the BDE is obsolete and should be replaced.
not exactly..
community.borland.com/article/0,1410,28688,00.html
Diamond Software Group
www.diamondsg.com/main.htm
Paradox Support & Sales - Corel CTech Paradox
Diamond Sports Gems
www.diamondsg.com/gemsmain.htm
Trading Cards and other Sports Memorabilia

--
Bill Todd (TeamB)

{smallsort}