Cannot get past the QC Win32 client PW dialog on my laptop

I just downloaded the QC Win32 client and unzipped it on my
laptop. When trying to run it, I cannot get past the PW dialog.
"Invalid e-mail/password combination."
Yet, I can log-in to
https://bdn.borland.com/cgi-bin/login/menu.cgi
using the same e-mail/password combination that I am attempting
to use with the QC client.
Anybody know what I am doing wrong?
TIA, JohnH

Re:Cannot get past the QC Win32 client PW dialog on my laptop

John Herbster wrote:
Anybody know what I am doing wrong?
Try this:
qc.borland.com/BCDownloadCGI.exe/ChangePassword
--
Leonel

Re:Cannot get past the QC Win32 client PW dialog on my laptop

You are pretty smart. Your suggestion worked.
Thanks, JohnH

{smallsort}

John Herbster wrote:
You are pretty smart. Your suggestion worked.
<blush>Thanks!
Glad it worked.
--
Leonel

John Herbster wrote:
I just downloaded the QC Win32 client and unzipped it on my
laptop. When trying to run it, I cannot get past the PW dialog.
"Invalid e-mail/password combination."

Yet, I can log-in to
https://bdn.borland.com/cgi-bin/login/menu.cgi
using the same e-mail/password combination that I am attempting
to use with the QC client.

Anybody know what I am doing wrong?

TIA, JohnH
Were you checking the "Use BDN login" box on the client when logging
in? I see Leonel helped you, but I wanted to find out if we were
missing auto-creation of the QC account from the BDN user info.
It's actually our first step in creating a single sign on system for
all Borland resources.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com

Re:Cannot get past the QC Win32 client PW dialog on my laptop

"John Kaster (Borland)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote
>I just downloaded the QC Win32 client and unzipped it on my
>laptop. When trying to run it, I cannot get past the PW dialog.
>"Invalid e-mail/password combination."
>Yet, I can log-in to
>https://bdn.borland.com/cgi-bin/login/menu.cgi
>using the same e-mail/password combination that I am
>attempting to use with the QC client.
Were you checking the "Use BDN login" box on the client
when logging in?
John K,
I unpacked the QualityCentral.exe from the zip into a directory
of it's own and opened it Before the main form showed there
was just a very simple, as I recall, e-mail address and PW
dialog box. There was no "Use BDN login" box to check.
Thanks for all your work, JohnH

John Herbster wrote:
There was no "Use BDN login" box to check.
Ah ... we need to put a new client out. Thanks much for the reply.