Re: Borcon2005?

"Brion L. Webster" wrote
Joanna Carter (TeamB) wrote:
>What about Alaska then; or isn't that really a part of America ?
>:-))
I used to live there, and would move back in a heartbeat.
I loved living there (x 5 yrs) also.
Was in sales, so got to fly everywhere
in the state - amazing place.
--
JoeH, SoftwareRunners, Inc.
"...write a letter, save a life !"

Re:Re: Borcon2005?

Brion L. Webster wrote:
Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu wrote:

>BorCon has twice been in San Diego, and twice in Anaheim. I much
>prefer Vegas, but my bets are San Diego or Anaheim again.

What about Long Beach?
I liked Long beach a lot, and would not object if it ends up there.
--
Ingvar Nilsen
www.ingvarius.com

Re:Re: Borcon2005?

"Brion L. Webster" wrote

What about Long Beach?
As I recall there was a microbrewery across the street there as well.
bobD

{smallsort}

Re:Re: Borcon2005?

Bob Dawson wrote:
"Brion L. Webster" wrote

>What about Long Beach?

As I recall there was a microbrewery across the street there as well.
And a blues club just around the corner!
--
Ingvar Nilsen
www.ingvarius.com

Re:Re: Borcon2005?

Ingvar Nilsen wrote:
Bob Dawson wrote:

>"Brion L. Webster" wrote
>
>>What about Long Beach?
>

>As I recall there was a microbrewery across the street there as well.

And a blues club just around the corner!
Not to mention the loooong beach, I used to jog there early every (well,
almost every) morning.
--
Ingvar Nilsen
www.ingvarius.com

Re:Re: Borcon2005?

You {*word*81}s. You did that just so it's more work to change the Palm
scheduler didn't you? :-)
LOL. Of course we did, Jim. You've already started working on it, right?
--Christine

Re:Re: Borcon2005?

Anders Ohlsson (Borland) wrote:
The conference will be November 6-10. It will be on the west coast,
but not in San Jose.

That's as much as I've been permitted to say at this time.

>Is Borland struggling financially

Not at all.
But you don't find it worth arranging a conference like those we are
accustomed to. Ok.
Was it that few attendees last year? Hm, maybe.. I had the impression we
were many, but again..
--
Ingvar Nilsen
www.ingvarius.com