BorCon Pictures.

I have a few pics and comments from BorCon. If you want serious coverage,
look elsewhere, but if you just want some fun, then click away:
www.chuckscorner.com
Thanks,
Chuck

Re:BorCon Pictures.

Thanks for the pictures, I had a good laugh, indeed! :)
Check back often because I'll update 2-3 times per day and will often update
pages with additional content.
I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'm really just here to have fun so I'd like to
spread it around to those that aren't able to attend.
There are so many serious/tedious sites out there covering it that I thought
one that is a little more light-hearted was needed. (Not to slam the
"serious" ones - I am following them myself...keep up the good work.)
Thanks,
Chuck

Re:BorCon Pictures.

"Chuck Hutchings" <chutchings AT ashvinsgroup DOT COM>wrote in message
I have a few pics and comments from BorCon. If you want serious coverage,
look elsewhere, but if you just want some fun, then click away:

www.chuckscorner.com
Thanks for the pictures, I had a good laugh, indeed! :)
Alan.

{smallsort}

Re:BorCon Pictures.

Hi Chuck,
www.chuckscorner.com
Great pictures (I linked to you from my report) - and thanks again for
the ride!
Chuck
Groetjes,
Bob Swart (aka Dr.Bob - www.DrBob42.com)
PS: Don't miss tonights Diamondback Preview and the Meet The Team...
--
Bob Swart Training & Consultancy (eBob42) Borland Technology Partner
webmaster UK-BUG / DDG Developers Group - IntraWeb Authorized Trainer

Re:BorCon Pictures.

Great picture, added to a blog...
Thank you Chuck
--
Serge Dosyukov,
BorCon 2004 blog borcon2004.blogspot.com/

Chuck Hutchings wrote:
I have a few pics and comments from BorCon.
"Note the blur on the guy's leg. This is a really cool effect. It adds
a point of interest to the image."
LOL! Excellent stuff indeed!
--
Cheers,