IDAPI32.dll version 3.5.0.21

2004-02-20 06:39:44 PM
off-topic19
Hi NG,
I have an application that requires the mentioned BDE version.
Can anyone point me to where I can download it or in which Delphi version it
was shipped etc.
Thanks in advance,
Stephan

Re:IDAPI32.dll version 3.5.0.21

Stephan Leiwering wrote:
I have an application that requires the mentioned BDE version. Can anyone
point me to where I can download it or in which Delphi version it was shipped
etc.
my second links page has a link to the Borland page that has all the old BDE
versions..
www.diamondsg.com\morelinks.htm
Diamond Software Group
www.diamondsg.com/main.htm
Paradox Support & Sales - Corel CTech Paradox
Diamond Sports Gems
www.diamondsg.com/gemsmain.htm
Trading Cards and other Sports Memorabilia