Open BDE/Paradox tables

Hi
I'm wondering if it is possible to see which tables is open in a BDE paradox
database?
I'm using TQuery(s) and I'm having some problems backing up the database
(file copy) when one of my applications is running, it seems for some reason
to keep some tables open, even if it is inactive. I have carefully checked
my code and all procedures using the queries are closing the query after
use.
TDatabase and TSession is both set to Keepconnection := false;
any suggestions
Henry

Re:Open BDE/Paradox tables

Henry wrote:
I'm using TQuery(s) and I'm having some problems backing up the database
(file copy) when one of my applications is running, it seems for some reason
to keep some tables open, even if it is inactive.
when all else fails.. if there are lock files in the directory, something is
still open, even if you think it shouldn't be.. there's a small old DOS tool
called LockDump on my Downloads page.. if there's an open lock file, LockDump
will tell you what tables are open in the file..
Diamond Software Group
www.diamondsg.com/main.htm
Paradox Support & Sales - Corel CTech Paradox
Diamond Sports Gems
www.diamondsg.com/gemsmain.htm
Trading Cards and other Sports Memorabilia

Re:Open BDE/Paradox tables

>I'm using TQuery(s) and I'm having some problems backing up the database
>(file copy) when one of my applications is running, it seems for some
reason
>to keep some tables open, even if it is inactive.

when all else fails.. if there are lock files in the directory, something
is
still open, even if you think it shouldn't be.. there's a small old DOS
tool
called LockDump on my Downloads page.. if there's an open lock file,
LockDump
will tell you what tables are open in the file..

Great, I'll have a look at it ;o)
Thansk
Henry

{smallsort}