Borland links to Borland University which...

2006-12-31 12:57:50 AM
off-topic1
redirects to www.borlanduniversity.com ...
Which seems to be an expired domain ??
best regards
Thomas

Re:Borland links to Borland University which...

works fine
why BU in general, but this is different story and I guess will be addressed
when time will come
redirects to www.borlanduniversity.com ...
Which seems to be an expired domain ??

Re:Borland links to Borland University which...

works fine
why BU in general, but this is different story and I guess will be
addressed when time will come
Have you actually taken the time to
look at the page coming up?
Headline: Register.com
Sidebar:
a.. Music Download
a.. Phonix University
a.. Online Schools
a.. Online Colleges
a.. On Line Education
a.. Online Education
a.. College Admission
best regards
Thomas

{smallsort}

Re:Borland links to Borland University which...

ops, you are right
I just looked at it a few days ago and I guess still had a cached copy

Serge Dosyukov (Dragon Soft) wrote:
ops, you are right
I just looked at it a few days ago and I guess still had a cached copy
It looks fine to me. Please confirm that you do not see the Borland
site.
--
John Kaster blogs.codegear.com/johnk
CodeGear Developer Network: dn.codegear.com

John Kaster (CodeGear) wrote:
Serge Dosyukov (Dragon Soft) wrote:

>ops, you are right
>I just looked at it a few days ago and I guess still had a cached copy

It looks fine to me. Please confirm that you do not see the Borland
site.

It looks fine _now_. When the original person posted, it redirected to
one of those "search" domain pages.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:Borland links to Borland University which...

Lori M Olson [TeamB] wrote:
It looks fine now.
Ok, thanks.
--
John Kaster blogs.codegear.com/johnk
CodeGear Developer Network: dn.codegear.com
Features and bugs: qc.codegear.com
Got source? cc.codegear.com
If it's not here, it's not happening: ec.codegear.com

Re:Borland links to Borland University which...

as Lori said, it is fine *now*
Interestly enough, DNS registration has been updated on the 3rd until end
of the year
====================================
Created on..............: Mon, Dec 27, 2004
Expires on..............: Thu, Dec 27, 2007
Record last updated on..: Wed, Jan 03, 2007
someone was too busy ;o)
It looks fine to me. Please confirm that you do not see the Borland
site.

Re:Borland links to Borland University which...

Serge Dosyukov (Dragon Soft) wrote:
as Lori said, it is fine now
Ok, thanks.