TDWIN.DLL from the BC++ 3.1

Hi Folks ! In the TD_README that comes with TASM / TD5 v.5, it says :
" ... If you have Turbo De{*word*81} 3.1, you can use the TDDEBUG.386 that
was
shipped with that version of the software. Set the driver in the [386
Enh]
section of your SYSTEM.INI, and use the TDWIN.DLL (shipped with BC++
3.1)
as your DE{*word*81}DLL in your TDW.INI. "
I didn't have TD 3.1, and I haven't been able to grab a copy of that old
Tdwin.dll ;
would someone be kind enough to point me to a place where I coud
download it from,
or else send it to my mailbox as an attachment (remove the obvious from
my addy !)
Many many thanks in anticipation
--
Nimbus

Re:TDWIN.DLL from the BC++ 3.1

Hi NimbUs,
[...]
I didn't have TD 3.1, and I haven't been able to grab a copy of that old
Tdwin.dll ;
would someone be kind enough to point me to a place where I coud
download it from,
[...]
www.ols-lab.com/temp/

Re:TDWIN.DLL from the BC++ 3.1

Your email address of " XXXX@XXXXX.COM " is kind of cute but not
useful for anyone wishing to send you an email. Could you send me an
email with a valid return address? My email address is ed at mulroy
dot org
. Ed
Vasya Pupkin wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

{smallsort}

Re:TDWIN.DLL from the BC++ 3.1

Vasya, ogromnoie spasibo :=)
Regards
--
/\/.

Re:TDWIN.DLL from the BC++ 3.1

Hi NimbUs,
Vasya, ogromnoie spasibo :=)
Ne za chto ;-)

Re:TDWIN.DLL from the BC++ 3.1

Vasya,
>ogromnoie spasibo :=)
Ne za chto ;-)
Odnako :=( ...Still missing the TDDEBUG.386 - same old version 3.1 -
May I pray you once again (and for the last time, so I hope) ...?
Regards
--
NimbUs

Re:TDWIN.DLL from the BC++ 3.1

Hi NimbUs,
Odnako :=( ...Still missing the TDDEBUG.386 - same old version 3.1 -
May I pray you once again (and for the last time, so I hope) ...?
Look at your email box ;-)