VCL.NET in C#

Hi all,
I use BDS 2006.
Who can help me to see how it is possible to use VCL components such as TOpenDialog
etc in C# ECO Application?
It is possible to add reference to Borland’s assemblies but the components
doesn’t appear on tool palette.
As I understand I can use VCL.NET components in any .NET language. But how
can they be added to tool palette to BDS?
Thanks.
Dmitriy Nagirnyak.

Re:VCL.NET in C#

Dmitriy Nagirnyak wrote:
Who can help me to see how it is possible to use VCL components such
as TOpenDialog etc in C# ECO Application?
You'd have much better luck getting a good answer to this question if
you posted it to either the ECO group or one of the csharpbuilder
groups.
It is possible to add reference to Borland’s assemblies but the
components doesn’t appear on tool palette.
They can't, since the VCL designers aren't loaded for C# apps.
As I understand I can use VCL.NET components in any .NET language.
Well, yes, technically, but you won't have designer support. Also,
certain constructs such as virtual constructors and named constructors
and sets which have no corresponding syntax in C# will look a bit odd
there.
IMHO if you need to use the VCL you should produce a Delphi assembly
and link it to your C# app.
Everything You Need to Know About InterBase Character Sets:
blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/articles/403.aspx