QC24694: When closing a Project don t let change name, move the fordel that contains the project

Try this.
Report No: 24694 Status: Reported
When closing a Project don t let change name, move the fordel that
contains the project
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
When You Open an existing project or Create a project from scratch, you
save it, and close it.
Now, if you need to rename or move the folder which contains the project
to another location or name, Explorer don t let modify it. Something may
be blocking the folder of the project, but the project is still closed.
I tried to close IDE but I had to wait until IDE was totally closed and
wait a few moment more to move the project folder.
The main problem is if I close the project the folder can t be blocked
by IDE.