Error parser

2006-11-02 10:58:21 PM
off-topic16
I use codewarrior compiler and I like to create an error parser for codewriter.
Can someone tell me how the regexp should look like to parse this error that consits of three lines:
mwccmcf.exe|Compiler|Error
(C:\Projects\bewapass\entro\sr34i\src\platform\tcpip\tcp\SOCKET.H|123|3|7|4668|7)
= u_short sa_family;
Note that:
|123| tells which line the error is found on.

Re:Error parser

"Ake Jacksén" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schrieb im Newsbeitrag

| I use codewarrior compiler and I like to create an error parser for
codewriter.

| Can someone tell me how the regexp should look like to parse this error
that consits of three lines:

| mwccmcf.exe|Compiler|Error

(C:\Projects\bewapass\entro\sr34i\src\platform\tcpip\tcp\SOCKET.H|123|3|7|4668|7)
| = u_short sa_family;
|
| Note that:
||123| tells which line the error is found on.

Try this regual expresion:
Select in the Custom Error Paser
Group Specification
Filename 1
Line number 2
Error message 4 if the second line contains the error message
Greetings
Erhard