Migrating from BDE to Firebird

2006-04-10 10:08:42 PM
off-topic16
Does anyone know of a good reference site / documentation / tech papers that
can help me to migrate a couple of BDE based apps onto Firebird?
Thanks in anticipation.
George

Re:Migrating from BDE to Firebird

"George Elton" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Does anyone know of a good reference site / documentation / tech papers that
can help me to migrate a couple of BDE based apps onto Firebird?

Thanks in anticipation.

George

Check www.IBObject.com
HTH
Antonio

"Antonio Felix" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

"George Elton" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
>Does anyone know of a good reference site / documentation / tech papers that
>can help me to migrate a couple of BDE based apps onto Firebird?
>
>Thanks in anticipation.
>
>George

Check www.IBObject.com

HTH
Antonio
Oops,
www.IbObjects.com

{smallsort}

Re:Migrating from BDE to Firebird

Thanks Antonio
George
"Antonio Felix" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

"Antonio Felix" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>"George Elton" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
>>Does anyone know of a good reference site / documentation / tech papers
>>that
>>can help me to migrate a couple of BDE based apps onto Firebird?
>>
>>Thanks in anticipation.
>>
>>George
>>

>Check www.IBObject.com
>
>HTH