MAKE MONEY FAST WITH PAYPAL LEGALLY!! WORKS!!!

Can you really make money so easily? I thought it was impossible. Just read this. I don’t even have to convince you that this is not a scam…because it makes logical sense how you can earn money through paypal.
A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just like
you are now and came across an article similar to this that said you
could make thousands dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a
scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. :
OPRAH WINFREY and an article published in the Wall Street Journal on 6/16/2001. here is some of it!!
Everyone has heard about "PayPal" (if you haven't you will soon) and, when I came
across this concept I knew it would work because, as a member of PayPal, I had already
experienced their efficiency and excellent standing. PayPal is the simplest method
of making and receiving payments online anyone has ever seen! Anyone with an
email address can join, for FREE! Please read further before you go there...
You can complete this whole process in less than one hour and you will never
forget the day you decided to do so!!! Oh!, Did I say FAST? By fast I mean '
the speed of the Internet-type fast.' Everything is done on the Internet by E-mail.
And, if you abide by the rules, it is NOT considered SPAM, so it's perfectly legal!
Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 though paypal to each of the
emails stated in the article. You then place your own email address
in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200
newsgroup. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after
thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought about
trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except $6.00, right?
Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
the legal aspects of it : It follows the same regulations as the
mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-
725-2161) is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well
GUESS WHAT!!?. Within 7 days, I started getting money in my PayPal
account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money
just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $20.00. By the
end second week I had made a total over $1,200.00! In the third week
I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth
week and I have made a total of just over $36,000.00 and it's still
coming in rapidly. Its : Certainly worth $6.00., I have spent more
than that on the lottery!! : Let me tell you how this works and most
importantly, why it works? Also, make sure you print a copy of this
article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.
REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not
have an account you can go to www.paypal.com and follow the
instructions to set up a free account. In order to place the initial
$6 into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with
PayPal (which may take a few days). Paypal is 100% secure and is used
my millions of people world wide.
STEP 1: Send, though PayPal, $1.00 to each email on the below list.
Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments,
write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is
creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your
address to anyone you do not know.. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
The email list:
..1) XXXX@XXXXX.COM
..2) XXXX@XXXXX.COM
..3) XXXX@XXXXX.COM
..4) XXXX@XXXXX.COM
..5) XXXX@XXXXX.COM
..6) XXXX@XXXXX.COM
STEP 2: Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move
the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc?.) and add YOUR
email address (the one used on the paypal account) as number 6 on the
list.
STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to
32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post,
the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list!