Error 8452 trying to change configuration

2005-10-08 04:03:13 AM
off-topic5
I'm trying to make a configuration change in BDE, under Configuration,
System, Init. When I apply the changes, an error message pops up, the
details are Error 8452 Cannot find Engine configuration file, and the codes
[$21] [$ 4] are listed.
The application using the BDE functions fine (GoldMine). I've checked the
permissions on idapi32.cfg and it's not set to read only, and I have admin
priviliges on the server.
Does anyone know how to resolve this error?
Thanks for any help!
Lisa

Re:Error 8452 trying to change configuration

Make sure the path to the config file in the registry is correct.
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)