BDE and Informix, win2000 server problem

2004-08-05 05:38:45 PM
off-topic17
I'm using win2000 server with IIS, BDE, Infromix and MSSQL. Old aplications
are using Informix, as web applications do. There is a problem, when two
aplications are accessing to the sever, BDE falls down. If the database is
only opened, there is no problem, but when it opens a table or a query, it's
dead end. I have the same configuration on nt4 server and there is no
problem. Do you have any idea where can be the problem? Or where's the
diference between NT4 and Win2000 sever?

Re:BDE and Informix, win2000 server problem

Hello David,
in the BDE Admin :
Try to set Sharememlocation to 5xBDE. Then close all your applications using
BDE, restart PC.
Sharememsize set to 4096.
Retry.
Jean-Michel