install multiple BDE applications

2003-12-16 03:36:18 PM
off-topic14
Hello,
I'm a system administrator and I've been given the task to install on
1000+ PCs some applications who all use (a different version of) the
BDE. We're using Novell 5.x and Zenworks for Desktop 4 to distribute
the applications. Our workstations use W2K SP3/4. I cannot quite
figure out how the BDE works when it comes to registry entries and
configuration files. Because we've got some 400+ applications here,
setting BDE up with maintenance in mind is my first priority.
Is there someone out there who could assist me in creating and
maintaining one single and up to date BDE configuration?
Dirk