BDN 2 does not support RSS Live Bookmarks?

2006-05-30 10:39:09 PM
off-topic16
I think I saw it on BDN that Live bookmarks are now supported, but page
source doesn't have any reference to a <link rel="alternate"
type="application/rss+xml" ...>
Did we lost it in translation?

Re:BDN 2 does not support RSS Live Bookmarks?

Serge Dosyukov (Dragon Soft) wrote:
I think I saw it on BDN that Live bookmarks are now supported,
Correct.
news.borland.com
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com

Re:BDN 2 does not support RSS Live Bookmarks?

do you have any objections for it to be available from bdn/bdn2.borland.com
as well?
>I think I saw it on BDN that Live bookmarks are now supported,

Correct.

news.borland.com
PS. There are missing elements/images on the page which makes it incomplete
(in IE7 at least)
"Made in BorlandR Copyright?1994-2002" says "2002", I think 2006 could be
used ;o)

{smallsort}

Re:BDN 2 does not support RSS Live Bookmarks?

Serge Dosyukov (Dragon Soft) wrote:
PS. There are missing elements/images on the page which makes it
incomplete
I need to update to the latest headers. I really want to launch our
replacement syndication system, but other hotter issues keep coming up.