InternalCalc no fired

2007-09-03 10:19:21 PM
off-topic4
I have a ClientDataSet used in two forms.
When I insert a record using one form, the OnCalcFields is fired with
dsInternalCalc.
When I insert a record using the other form, the OnCalcFields is never
fired with dsInternalCalc.
Why?
Thanks.
--
Erick Sasse

Re:InternalCalc no fired

Hi Erick,
Maybe because the other form uses a clone of the clientdataset, and the
clone does not inherit any standard calculated fields from the original
dataset.
Regards,
Erwin

Re:InternalCalc no fired

Erwin Mouthaan wrote:
Maybe because the other form uses a clone of the clientdataset, and
the clone does not inherit any standard calculated fields from the
original dataset.
No, both are using the same CDS. This CDS has a clone though, but it's
used only during CalcFields.
--
Erick Sasse

{smallsort}