Re: What's wrong - cannot view some messages

2003-09-12 05:10:06 AM
off-topic6
"Ingvar Nilsen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Is there something with the sever, some messages cannot be viewed,
even
if posted just a few days ago.
Yes, something is wrong, though it's not yet clear exactly what is
wrong. If you have any specifics like message id's, dates, times, etc.
for messages that you think are missing, that may help.
Feel free to email me any details you have. Replies to this message
will get to me, despite the fake-looking address.
--
Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB)

Re:Re: What's wrong - cannot view some messages

Gillmer J. Derge (TeamB) wrote:
Yes, something is wrong, though it's not yet clear exactly what is
wrong. If you have any specifics like message id's, dates, times,
etc. for messages that you think are missing, that may help.
My message in the thread:
Re: Discounted products at BorCon--P.O.s accepted?
9.9.2003 15:24 (3.24 PM) can be viewed.
But the response, posted 1 hour and 10 minutes later produces an error.
--
Ingvar Nilsen