Searching for code

2006-08-09 11:11:17 PM
off-topic14
I have a code module (actually Access form but it's saved as text) that has
64 revisions.
I'm looking for a specific line of code or text that I know was in there at
one point and was removed at another point, how can I search through the
history of the file?

Re:Searching for code

Best way is to write a little script using the SDK. Iterate through
hisroty, using checkOutToStream, and search the stream.