Sysenter under TD32

Hi All,
by debug of APIs in Kernel32 TD32 jumps over the SYSENTER command (0F 34
90). I tried to press F7 and Alt-F7.
Is possible with TD32 to show what happens after a SYSENTER call? Perhaps
setting a breakpoint somewhere.
Thanks

Re:Sysenter under TD32

That instruction is a call which enters ring 0, the highest privilege
level and one which is beyond what that which td32.exe is allowed to
monitor because td32 is not running with ring 0 privileges. You
cannot step into the code which systenter vectors to unless you are
already running at ring 0. To do that I think you would need to use
something like SoftIce.
. Ed
Ivan Kossey wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Hi All,

by debug of APIs in Kernel32 TD32 jumps over the SYSENTER
command (0F 34 90). I tried to press F7 and Alt-F7.
Is possible with TD32 to show what happens after a SYSENTER
call? Perhaps setting a breakpoint somewhere.

Re:Sysenter under TD32

Thank You, Ed!

{smallsort}