StarTeam Help Desk?

2005-12-14 04:30:12 AM
off-topic18
I need a Help Desk application that integrates with StarTeam. Are there
any out there? What do you experts know?

Re:StarTeam Help Desk?

Tom,
I do not know of any help desk applications that integrate with
StarTeam specifically. You could possibly build one using the StarTeam SDK.
Jonathan Cochran, Sr.
TeamB
"Tom Wilk" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I need a Help Desk application that integrates with StarTeam. Are there any
out there? What do you experts know?

Re:StarTeam Help Desk?

Borland and Starbase have built custom integrations for Remedy, Magic, Heet,
and others. As far as I know, there is nothing off-the-shelf, but I know
for sure that you can get an integration from Borland for $$.
"Tom Wilk" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I need a Help Desk application that integrates with StarTeam. Are there any
out there? What do you experts know?

{smallsort}

Re:StarTeam Help Desk?

I am considering that. Thanks.