"Morfed" Change Request Filter Query

2005-06-11 12:30:10 AM
off-topic9
I have a "private" Query attached to a "private" Change Request Filter that
has 3 levels of ANDs, each with the same structure (check several fields and
then use an OR to check a number of Status codes). See the following
structure:
- OR
- AND
field 1 = No
field 2 On/After mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss AM
field 2 On/Before mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss PM
- OR
Status = aaa
Status = bbb
Status = ccc
- AND
field 3 = No
field 4 = Next Build
field 2 On/After mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss AM
field 2 On/Before mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss PM
- OR
Status = ddd
Status = eee
Status = fff
Status = kkk
- AND
field 1 = Yes
field 2 On/After mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss AM
field 2 On/Before mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss PM
- OR
Status = lll
Status = mmm
Status = nnn
I ran the filter Wednesday 6/8/05 and retrieved 98 records. When I ran it
today it retrieved 0 records. When I looked at the query some of the Status
check under the OR's were under the AND's, and some of the field checks
under the AND's were under the OR's. Most of the "morfing" was between the
fields under each of the 3 major AND's.
Has anyone had Filters / Quries "morf" on them before? (I have seen this a
couple of times before but have too busy to look into it.)
Raymond
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:"Morfed" Change Request Filter Query

Yes - I found it happened on ST5.1 when the server was restarted