QC 4007 strangeness...

Hello,
what's wrong with this:
qc.codegear.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
At least in the web client:
Strange, this report it "open" but you can't see the resolution because
the link to it is missing.
Greetings
Markus

Re:QC 4007 strangeness...

Not sure what the issue is here..
There isn't a resolution because it is open...
When I look at it with the web client the resolution show 'none'.
confused
--
Rob Schieck (TeamB)

Re:QC 4007 strangeness...

Robert Schieck (TeamB) schrieb:
Not sure what the issue is here..

There isn't a resolution because it is open...

When I look at it with the web client the resolution show 'none'.

confused

Normally you'd have a link in the resolution area and clicking on it
will e.g. display information about who opened the report on what date...
Greetings
Markus

{smallsort}

Re:QC 4007 strangeness...

Markus.Humm wrote:
Robert Schieck (TeamB) schrieb:
>Not sure what the issue is here..
>
>There isn't a resolution because it is open...
>
>When I look at it with the web client the resolution show 'none'.
>
>confused

Normally you'd have a link in the resolution area and clicking on it
will e.g. display information about who opened the report on what
date...

Greetings

Markus
thanks for the explanation...
There isn't a resolution record in the database for who opened it.
It is a very old report and I suspect that the adding of a resolution
record for opening was added after that report was opened.
hth
--
Rob Schieck (TeamB)

Re:QC 4007 strangeness...

In article <4884c827$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Markus.Humm" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Normally you'd have a link in the resolution area and clicking on it
will e.g. display information about who opened the report on what date...
It was opened by Jeff Overcash on 5/12/2003. I've updated the
internal report to indicate that it is in QC so it's status should synch
back to QC the next time RAID and QC are synched.
--
David Dean (CodeGear)
Lead C++ QA Engineer

Re:QC 4007 strangeness...

David Dean [CodeGear] wrote:
In article <4884c827$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Markus.Humm" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>Normally you'd have a link in the resolution area and clicking on
>it will e.g. display information about who opened the report on
>what date...

It was opened by Jeff Overcash on 5/12/2003. I've updated the
internal report to indicate that it is in QC so it's status should
synch back to QC the next time RAID and QC are synched.
I doubt it will sync up... only reports that are pushed from Raid to QC
or pushed from QC to Raid will sync up...
--
Rob Schieck (TeamB)

Re:QC 4007 strangeness...

In article <4886a888$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Robert Schieck (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I doubt it will sync up... only reports that are pushed from Raid to QC
or pushed from QC to Raid will sync up...
I don't expect the old info to sync up, but I do expect any changes
from now on to do so. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that.
--
David Dean (CodeGear)
Lead C++ QA Engineer

Re:QC 4007 strangeness...

David Dean [CodeGear] wrote:
I don't expect the old info to sync up, but I do expect any
changes from now on to do so. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that.
Nothing will sync up period....
If you really want it to go, then the ref_no in raid must be set to the
qc Defect Number and the raid_no in QC must be set to the defect_no in
raid. The former ususally isn't done. If you do hook them together, it
should sync up new changes....
hth
--
Rob Schieck (TeamB)

Re:QC 4007 strangeness...

In article <4887c0ec$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Robert Schieck (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
If you really want it to go, then the ref_no in raid must be set to the
qc Defect Number and the raid_no in QC must be set to the defect_no in
raid. The former ususally isn't done. If you do hook them together, it
should sync up new changes....
That is what I did. 8-)
--
David Dean (CodeGear)