Re: QC #58358 Comment; loading version info into QC.

"Leo Siefert" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Jason Cipriani wrote:

>Anyways, sure, I can do that.

Ok. You are now a level 1 sysop (assuming I did it right). You should
be able to see a new sysop menu in QC which will allow you to mark a
report for attention (ready to open or close) or mark a report as a
duplicate of another existing report. You should also be able to edit
report to provide clearer steps if they are not clear enough.
It's there and works. Thanks, I'll do what I can.
Jason

This is the sysop guide: <dn.codegear.com/article/33867>

It is generally not a good idea to promote your own reports, but you
can always post here to get another sysop's attention.

>I don't know how involved I can get
>I will help as much as possible.

Well there's no volume requirement. Anything you do will be
appreciated. If you have questions, you can just post them here.

Thanks. You've already been doing a great job on filing your own
reports.

- Leo