my missing reports

If I go to User Stats and click on my name,
I get my 11 reports.
If I log in as me, then it says I have 0 reports.
--
Thanks,
Brad White.

Re:my missing reports

Brad White wrote:
If I log in as me, then it says I have 0 reports.
It sounds like you have two different user accounts in QC.
Please email me the email address you use to login. Thanks.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com

Re:my missing reports

"John Kaster (Borland)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Brad White wrote:

>If I log in as me, then it says I have 0 reports.

It sounds like you have two different user accounts in QC.

Please email me the email address you use to login. Thanks.

Sent.
Works fine from the win client.
--
Thanks,
Brad.

{smallsort}

Re:my missing reports

news:43d67b5c$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Brad White wrote:
>
>>If I log in as me, then it says I have 0 reports.
>
>It sounds like you have two different user accounts in QC.

I *think* I had one BDN account and one QC account.
Are you talking about yet another account?
Progress report. If I log in to the web client without BDN
Authentication, it works fine now.
As before, from the windows client, it works fine either way.
That is, with or without BDN Auth.
It is possible that the spurious account entry is causing problems,
but I'm a bit sceptical. This has worked fine in the past.
Is it a collision between the extra account and some recent change
in the web client?
--
HTH,
Brad.

Re:my missing reports

Brad White wrote:
Is it a collision between the extra account and some recent change
in the web client?
No, it's an issue with the way your user account copy is being created
in QC.