Error in Grid Scrolling

Does anyone know what causes the following error when scrolling in a DBGrid?
"Capability Not Supported"
The grid is connected to a Customer table through the BDE, and has other
detail tables connected to it. Is this part of the problem?
Thanks,
Keith

Re:Error in Grid Scrolling

Keith (Laptop) wrote:
Does anyone know what causes the following error when scrolling in a
DBGrid?

"Capability Not Supported"

The grid is connected to a Customer table through the BDE, and has
other detail tables connected to it. Is this part of the problem?

Thanks,

Keith
What database?
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)

Re:Error in Grid Scrolling

Delphi 6 with Paradox Tables on local machine being accessed through BDE
using Alias and regular TTables and TDataSources. It seems if I disconnect
or set the Detail tables Active = False then they can scroll through the
Master records no problem without getting this error. We are only talking a
couple thousand records here, with two Detail tables attached. Is the BDE
not able to keep up to the Detail tables when scrolling through the Master
records?
Keith
"Bill Todd" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Keith (Laptop) wrote:

>Does anyone know what causes the following error when scrolling in a
>DBGrid?
>
>"Capability Not Supported"
>
>The grid is connected to a Customer table through the BDE, and has
>other detail tables connected to it. Is this part of the problem?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Keith

What database?

--
Bill Todd (TeamB)

{smallsort}

Re:Error in Grid Scrolling

Keith,
try to rebuild the index for your master and detail tables. Seems like
indicies are corrupted
"Keith (Laptop)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Does anyone know what causes the following error when scrolling in a
DBGrid?

"Capability Not Supported"

The grid is connected to a Customer table through the BDE, and has other
detail tables connected to it. Is this part of the problem?

Thanks,

Keith

Re:Error in Grid Scrolling

Something is corrupt. Rebuild all of the tables using the table repair
program at www.rksolution.cz and see if that fixes the problem.
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)