Error $2B05

2004-05-19 11:45:12 PM
off-topic17
I'm using the BDE administrator version 5.0 in OS W2K server.
My application have the error $2B05 (permission danied).
Anyone can help me.
Thanks
Daniel Previdi

Re:Error $2B05

"Bill Todd (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Are you logged in as Administrator when the error occurs? If not, make
sure that the user you are logged in as has read/write rights to the
BDE directory and the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Borland\Database
Engine registry key.

--
Bill (TeamB)
I have a similar problem except I'm using a DCOM Connection to an

Re:Error $2B05

Start REGEDT32.EXE and choose Edit | Permissions from the menu.
--
Bill (TeamB)
TeamB cannot answer questions received via email

{smallsort}